As your Postpartum Doulas, we recognize that having a baby is a big adjustment. Whether you are a first-time parent or a seasoned one, having an extra set of hands, emotional and physical support, and normalization of newborn behavior, is vital.
Some of the ways we care for our postpartum clients are:
- Providing emotional and physical support
- Teaching normal newborn care
- Light housekeeping and cooking
- Assisting Mom and Dad process the birth
- Offering breastfeeding support and education
- Assist with other children
- Encouraging and implementing sleep for all
- Help with sibling transition
- Bengkung Belly Binding
- Energetic post-birth Sealing Ceremonies
We are passionate about postpartum care. Postpartum mood disorders are a very serious issue and should be treated with compassion and understanding. We love educating clients about what to look for, how to take care of themselves, and how the partner can take care as well. We also have relationships with many therapists in the Austin area who specialize in postpartum mood disorders. This allows is to quickly and confidently refer a client when needed.
With a Certified Lactation Counselor on our team, we are able to offer expert breastfeeding support in a timely manner, with a doula you know and trust.
The journey to parenthood is unique to each family. As your postpartum doulas, we will help you navigate these waters so you feel confident and able to be the best parent you can be.